So i love this blogger: Dave Terry and he has recently added some sections to his blog: How, What, When, Where. It gave a huge perspective on how to organize my own illustrated journal (which i do not have and which i am thinking of having now).
For a long time, I have thinking of making one but (after the burning episode), I thought I would leave it just there. But now I think it is high time I start one. I mean my life is not interesting and what I am involved right now in is also not soooo interesting (although educating) but still the people I have in my life are interesting, the things I see in my life are interesting...so I am pretty much in an interesting-mess right now...so why not journal about it.
Another thing is that: it will give me a perspective on where I am, what my thoughts are and might help me just with my sketching skills if not anything else.
So, hopefully, it will become a habit eventually...which is the most difficult thing for me...making things habitual..everything is a flick...I need this to stick along with me.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment