Maybe I should begin a food blog; start taking pictures again and write about food. I mean I need some passion in my life and by passion, I do not mean the rash, romantic sort; more like a driving force, healthy, obsessive but calm at the same time. Well, I already have poetry but that can be very self-engrossed, well everything is self-engrossed but still, just to give more meaning to why I am blogging I guess.
For once maybe title things correctly. Make sense. Not lament on tangents of thoughts woven out of sleeplessness and exhaustion. Food! Life! Alive! I need to get serious about silly stuffs. Soon.
Sketch. I have not for a while. I do not even sketch sketch and I am really paranoid about posting my sketches online. Haha! As if they are masterpieces that someone will steal or make loads of money out of. I should be posting my sketches but why? Is there a reason why I should? But then what is the reason of blogging then?
I will post some sketches for sure. But first, I need to create my signature. Literally. I only put 'D' on my sketches. Does this mean I have low self esteem, some kind of an identity crisis that I am unable to figure out? Maybe. Maybe no.
For once maybe title things correctly. Make sense. Not lament on tangents of thoughts woven out of sleeplessness and exhaustion. Food! Life! Alive! I need to get serious about silly stuffs. Soon.
Sketch. I have not for a while. I do not even sketch sketch and I am really paranoid about posting my sketches online. Haha! As if they are masterpieces that someone will steal or make loads of money out of. I should be posting my sketches but why? Is there a reason why I should? But then what is the reason of blogging then?
I will post some sketches for sure. But first, I need to create my signature. Literally. I only put 'D' on my sketches. Does this mean I have low self esteem, some kind of an identity crisis that I am unable to figure out? Maybe. Maybe no.