Oct 8, 2011

A night at grandparents' and I feel wise already. I am always discussing this with my brother and we always end up saying how satisfied our grandparents have been; content and funny most of the times. They have grown old and not cranky like the way elderly people tend to be. They have settled down in this small house; with a son and a granddaughter. I adore them because they give me hope that that kind of a life is possible for me.

But yesterday, I saw a glint of anger; this helplessness in not being able to make it work. I hated each second of that feeling that they were going through. I judged. I felt like the pain was mine and it is.

I admire my grandparents because they have always taught me to smile at adversaries and they have always been proud of me and my brother. I cannot imagine someone can hurt them.

And since someone has, I cannot help feel angry at that person. No matter what the reason is, no matter how difficult it is for everyone, I still cannot imagine why.

No comments:

Post a Comment