78. I have recently developed (what do you call this phenomena) dandruff on my scalp. Well, and a frizzy hair along with the dandruff. (It is a weird thing because I remember there were days when my scalp was dandruff-free; definitely.) And, having dandruff means; well, let me not get into the details of it.
56. My feet stink when I wear closed shoes. Therefore, even though I have always wanted to wear boots (BOOTS!), I think it is too much of a risk to try.
22. I fart. (Phew. Got over it!) I have come to appreciate the nuances of what fart means; when a friend of mine tagged me in this post: "Never hold your farts in. They travel up your spine, into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from."
13. I am an avid YouTube video blogger stalker. I don't know how I got into this habit, but I make sure I watch two-three videos a day.
99. I love doodling. Majority of the margins of my notes, napkins, someone's important documents. Anywhere.
87. I have some serious body issues. It is not about being on the extremely heavy or extremely skinny side; it is more about how uninhibited you are about yourself; and how conscious you are. Many people think I have an OK weight, you know, the kind that is not exactly the 'ideal body type' but also not on the extreme side that you hide with baggy, over-sized clothes (trust me, I know what that feels like); it is more to do with how uncomfortable I am with my own body. It is a process of overcoming those inhibitions every day.
1. I love planners/post-its/sketch pens/papers/more papers/not erasers/holders/I am one of those who can't help go through the stationery section in a book shop. (And of course, books!)
29. Right now, I only have one decent pair of black jeans. My mother keeps telling me I should buy another pair just to balance it out. So far, I have had, counting this one, three pairs of black jeans. The first one I wore for about 5 years (?) sorts and the second one, bloody affordable sort, most of the black went off of it and it is this weird faded black thing that makes no sense and the third one: I already feel sorry for it.
(will keep adding; this is sort my let's-get-this-out-in-the-air-slash-blog-before-it-hits-the-new-year sort of list)
No comments:
Post a Comment