Nov 3, 2011

The Ultimate What, Why, Where, When, How and Who (Not in this Order) Answers!!!

So, I was just going through John Green's video as usual. And I thought, I should also give it a try. 

1. How Will I:

2. Where will I find:

3. Why do:
 4. when will i: 
 5. What do I do when:
6. Who will Never:
Now, back to work.

4 comments:

  1. "how will i know". man, that struck a chord.
    interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. accidental art of the collective human race.

    profound. profound.


    thank you for bringing it to our eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...everything is profound for you jhusilikira!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got goosebumps when i saw this. how poignant that we humans seem to fill our lives with longing for love while we wait with fear for death to come by.

    it's all your fault for making everything so profound wongi!

    <3

    ReplyDelete