Jan 14, 2012

malai nai thaha chaina
maile ke bhul gare
chup chap mann paraunu
galti po thiyoki
yaa yo manako mrighatrishna
malai nai thaha chaina
maile ke bhul gare
I remember this part of a lyrics from a song; a Nepali singer it was I think, he could play tabala as well. I can't remember his name, was it pramod? (Yea, I could easily google it, youtube it; but I like it this way). So, it is morning here..erm..at least for me and the toilet is occupied. The wait.

And I just remembered this song. I love this part of the song. I do not know about the video though. In the video, the guy is a substance abuser and he falls in love with the counselor/visitor girl. For me, it is a classic case of client-patient transference (psychology ruined my head) but I do not know. I love this part of the lyrics. 

1 comment:

  1. okay this is such a conincidence! ive been trying to remember the lyrics to this song for about a year. i was asking my siblings "do you remember the pramod upadhayay song where he's in a rehab?",they didnt.

    i dont like being one of those people who, when someone says "i like _" goes "oh i like it too" but in this case,i have to admit i love this song :) and thank you for the lyrics!

    ReplyDelete