Work does not feel like work; or it feels extremely like work and that is why does not feel like work?
I have been slacking off; just this tiredness all over my body and mind. Too many things; sometimes the to-do list is so confusing, overlapped and bothersome, I can feel my head hurt.
I was all right before this whole aspiration calamity occurred. I was fine with the mundane, still am. But my dreams have started to spread their wings on their own accord. I fear I cannot stop them. I am scared and in need of someone who will, somehow, be able to calm me down.
And it always happens with me: As soon as I start earning some, things just crop out that need some spending on. I am not sure if there is any economist who has tried to explain this phenomenon, if yes, please do explain.
A day off will no longer suffice. I need a vacation; in the middle of work!
I have been slacking off; just this tiredness all over my body and mind. Too many things; sometimes the to-do list is so confusing, overlapped and bothersome, I can feel my head hurt.
I was all right before this whole aspiration calamity occurred. I was fine with the mundane, still am. But my dreams have started to spread their wings on their own accord. I fear I cannot stop them. I am scared and in need of someone who will, somehow, be able to calm me down.
And it always happens with me: As soon as I start earning some, things just crop out that need some spending on. I am not sure if there is any economist who has tried to explain this phenomenon, if yes, please do explain.
A day off will no longer suffice. I need a vacation; in the middle of work!
yes yes - we all do - eating healthy, sleeping well and exercising will really help.
ReplyDelete