So, an insomniac's night can be productive at times. Here goes my attempt to have more productive days at work and home.
Link One:
Charlie shares his version of not breaking the chain of habit; exercising, writing his feature/short film and making videos.
Link Two:
Jerry Seinfeld's idea of not breaking the chain that seems to have inspired him. I mean, trust me, any advice from Jerry Seinfeld's got to be jewel.
Link Three:
More features on Jerry Seinfeld's unique Dont Break The Chain habit calendar. (PS. His photo :D)
Link Four:
This is if you want to download the Seinfeldian Calendar. Feel free. I might as well do it.
:D
Best of luck!
Link One:
Charlie shares his version of not breaking the chain of habit; exercising, writing his feature/short film and making videos.
Link Two:
Jerry Seinfeld's idea of not breaking the chain that seems to have inspired him. I mean, trust me, any advice from Jerry Seinfeld's got to be jewel.
Link Three:
More features on Jerry Seinfeld's unique Dont Break The Chain habit calendar. (PS. His photo :D)
Link Four:
This is if you want to download the Seinfeldian Calendar. Feel free. I might as well do it.
:D
Best of luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment