Jul 11, 2012

Sir says, "You should start thinking about your research."

I blabber: "Education, learning environment, critical, classroom, changing transforming schooling..."

And I see horror in his face. He looks at me like I just uttered some alien words; especially coming from a student of anthropology.

I understand.

I need to focus now. No more emphatic (?) meanderings. No more day-dreaming. No more bull-shitting about.

I need some inspiration; some researching to do, reading to do, make a notebook for the research (I thought I had one!)

Can I blog about it instead? Well, maybe parts of the rant :)

Get into the rhythm. 

2 comments:

  1. I am really digging back a long time here like, but it looks like you were just about to stick your headphones in and enter your bubble..

    .. just reminding myself to visit this very url again. I'm missing the random chats, you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, one of the most randomest comment :D

      Delete