Aug 10, 2012

*

Don't think the headache is going away any soon; but still feel like this is a good time to blog.

**

Two days in a row.

***
Seeing her smile (and slightly tear up kyare) made me feel how special they make me feel; these people I call my crazy awesome friends. I think they are probably what I have "gained" in Kathmandu. I miss my childhood home, memories and dai; but having them around is like having a bunch of crazy energies just jumping off each other; they can crack you up any time -any. They will make you feel special, feed you until you can no longer stand up, take you to the best cake shop (although you are not such a sweet-toothed person [here I know someone is thinking out loud, khane bela ma ta esto bhanena ta, you turn into one); and if need be, say no on your behalf because they know you.

Love you all. I mean it. Seriously; you guys are above aaloo and when it comes to aaloo, you guys know how important this just got.

****

We are all busy; what makes us busy - the travelling. The work is just work; it feels like work comes in between the travelling. In other words, the travelling becomes your work. Perhaps, it is time I buy that nano; rinn kadera bhaye pani (insert: sarcasm). Apparently, only the ones who can afford vehicles can afford to feel safe in the streets. Hate this. Absolutely hated this feeling.

*****

2 comments: