Aug 31, 2011

my room is a mess

a totem of Zambian souvenir, a Bonnie softie, Baygon (unreadable script)
two brown reindeer with green bow-ties, a Happy Birthday mug that I cannot drink coffee from,
a Canon LiDE 110 - only piece of luxury-technology I own that is actually useful,
a handmade basket by my grandfather (his work is far better than those of the Fair Trade stuff...seriously he should get paid!),
a Red, huge, card with a fairy on it, holding two black lollipops and eight patterned hearts,
a bar of Cardbury Dairy Milk,
my Moleskin that remains untouched and has collected dust,
'sneeze', 'sneeze',
more 'sneeze',
earmuffs (do not ask me where I got those from but all I can say it, its a gift from two of my closest friends and I do not care if no one wears them around this part of the world)
a pen torch light that my mother was so fascinated with,
five bags (seriously)
four empty water bottles,
a Finnish flag,
three photo frames and one Cambridge dictionary,
a notice-board that reminds me of memories strung together haphazardly,
sketch pens and clay strewn about,
a green file, a black file, a red file, a gray file, an orange file, a blue file, a dark green file, another black file,
papers,
books
mirror that has my brother's name written on it,
and the frames are moth-eaten,
a tube-light that still works but somehow I thought it did not and all that,
a printer that no longer prints,
a ceiling that is lower than the average height, just like me,
a window that shows it is already too late and way too early to sleep or wake!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, can you feel comfort to stay on a place like that? I hope so, because it's your room.
    Hi, i've followed your blog, and i invite you to follow mine, thanks.

    indonesiatooverseas

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) well, it is cosy :) thanks.

    ReplyDelete