
I woke up to find my computer on, lights on, internet on, my gmail chat on with Z and my brains off. (I should probably add here that my mother is not going to be happy when she sees this month's electricity bill.) Funny how I use plural to refer to my brain. I scrambled around a bit and then realize(d) it was just 7 am and I did not know what the hell was I supposed to do. I could not sleep. I cannot sleep once I am awake. It might be hard to get me to sleep but that is another thing. So I wake up to find myself in another new day, a holiday supposedly.
These are some of the stuff that I did as soon as I woke up (I am not including any chat conversations I had)
2. Some bit of nerd-stalking (I do not know but something about their rants make me feel normal)
3. Facebook (guilty)
4. Something that I would have wanted to do. But I cannot. Not because I do not have time, money (well, I do not have money) and the liberty to do so. Just because I can be a lazy ass most of the times)
5. Of course, checked my empty email inbox.
6. Made myself a cup of coffee (I love coffee, I do not know what is there to love about it. Usually when I have to make myself a coffee, I think about it beforehand for some 10-15 minutes, sometimes extending to a whole day, and usually I do not end up making one for myself. But today I am happy because I actually executed my plan and made myself a cup of coffee. How many times did I write 'cup of coffee'?)
7. Wikied someone named Temple Grandin because I saw a movie on her yesterday and of course, it makes total sense to google her.
8. Thought for a while that now (that is then but because I am typing it now but the thought happened in the past) I should be starting my Reflection Paper.
9. I am really trying hard to make this list like a Top Ten list.
10. Oh, remembered! I also managed to watch a little bit of Chupke Chupke!!! There is something about these old Hindi movies that I absolutely adore (and I know Z is going to tell me that I was not even born when this movie was made or released) apart from the fact that Dharmendra really reminds me of my father.
Now that I am done with my early-bird-catches-the-worm Saturday morning, I should probably stop visiting my own blog so many times!!!!
Yikes:
11. How could I have forgotten! I also stumbled upon this. There is something about visuals that has a power and life on its own. I envy people who can make use of their skills to do something and actually be liked for what they do and not just liked, loved!
12. And, I actually had to fix my ADSL modem to publish this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment