Dec 9, 2011

December to Decide


I have been thinking of closing off my blog for good. I have been thinking this for a while now. (Leonard Cohen starts playing from a stranger’s playlist.)
Maybe that is why I am posting up all these random posts. Maybe that is why I am giving away these sketches. Maybe that is why tonight, I want to keep writing; until I run out of words. (Suddenly, The Beatles’ Misery starts to play). Maybe that is why tonight, I do not want to stop.
My friends have been (two to be exact) very convincing as to why I should not stop blogging. They are convincing; I completely agree with them.
(Beck?) Tonight feels like one of those nights when you make a decision and stand by it. But, tonight also feels like one of those nights which you will forget the moment you wake up from your dream. Therefore, I leave behind these words.
Tonight I remember why I started blogging and tonight, I also remember when I said I would stop blogging.
I will give myself this December to decide.
(Sondre Lerche's Modern Nature plays itself.)

3 comments:

  1. why stop blogging? Keep it for life - make it you one constant in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're posting many 'random posts' is cause you're trying to express all thats in your head in a single night. its like you're emptying your thoughts so you wouldnt have anything to blog about next.but do you need to? i would def. say keep blogging but im sort of being selfish cause i like coming here and reading what you write :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) just one of those days...you know...just one of those days :)

    ReplyDelete