Dec 12, 2011


He looked lost. I wanted to get off the micro and ask where he wanted to go.

A lady passed by. I kept staring. I stare. I have yet to find a more romantic word for 'stare'. She looked lost and asked him for directions. I could see him gesturing towards the left and then the right.

It almost made me sad; to see how sure he was about it. I wish I could be sure about getting off.

--------------

She looked at me and asked, "Which school are you from?" You know the courtesy questions to be asked in a workshop; getting to know each other. I could not help but smile. I told her, "It has been two years since I completed my Bachelors." You should have seen her face!

-------------

I suck at being and looking my own age. I was thinking how I am never able to tell anyone's age; particularly because I have an awesomely young looking friend whose age you will never be able to guess :D I do not know if it is a disadvantage or not, but due to that, usually very young boys make attempts (repeat: only make attempts) to flirt with me. And they ask me questions like: "Which college are you from?"

-------------

I can't get his face off my mind. It is not even like I am attracted to him; but something about his face makes me wonder. It is almost like this awe that I have seem to develop with human faces. I am constantly bothered, in a good way, with expressions.

------------

It seems like I am falling in love with strangers and stranger faces every day.

2 comments:

  1. I look very young too - but I'm beginning to feel luckier for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i have yet to encounter feeling lucky about that. aja pani someone was saying, i was wondering if you are under 18 and then realized this course does not take under 18 candidates re!

    ReplyDelete