Dec 11, 2011

Yo for the night crawlers; for the hipsters of the dark, yo.

Whatever that was in the beginning is just a lame, lame greeting. And, yes, I must confess, I was just watching the 8th episode of a Korean series called "Dream High". It is everything you can imagine that is involved in a mainstream, korean romantic comedy drama. 

I see some friends are online; away or busy. Nice! It is 2: 24 am! and I am absolutely awesomely awake!

Of all the things that I love, as in walking, having conversations, and writing long emails, I love going to a cafe, ordering a cup of fresh beans or black coffee, and opening a book. If I was living on my own, I would probably end up spending a lot of my money on coffee! Which I am already. And the by product is sleeplessness. But, oh how amazing it feels!

For a long time, I know it is weird concept, but for a long time, I hated sleeping because I thought it was a waste of time. Eight hours of sleep!!! I could do so much within those hours; I mean if not work, at least think, write, sketch, watch movies, listen to songs, do something. Sleep and dream did not count as activities that was worth investing in. I do not know where I got that concept from but hence, I purposefully did not want to sleep. Now sleep purposefully does not come.

Since I have changed the layout of my room, it has become more comfortable for me to use my laptop. From my bed! Yes, I have become a lazy ass plus some wise-assery. But, all in all, it feels awesome to not have deadlines. 

The only thing right now, if I was given a wish, would be to change the color of my room from Pink to anything but pink. It is a lovely shade of pink, but definitely does not help me right now :) 

That reminds me: I never wear Pink. I have some pink clothes but I always manage to wear it when it is so cold that I have to hide it with two or three layers of clothes. I think the only pink dress I loved was the one that I wore when I was a kid to a costume competition; it was a lovely pink frock with lovely pink layers and frills. I adored that dress. 

I bought some junk today; a packet of Kurkure, a box of coconut flavored pie sort of thing and a box of hazelnut flavored wafers. I do not know where I am getting the money from. I am usually the saving kind. But today, I just wanted to gorge up some food. For old time's sake. And then there was this beautiful, huge, I mean HUGE guava from my grandparent's own garden. I mean seriously, it is soooo huge. I was just a lazy ass otherwise I would have taken a photo and posted it here. But then it tasted yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment