Dec 9, 2011

I almost thought of giving up. I almost thought the only way out of it was to avoid it. I thought this would surely lead me to despairs and this would crush me like before. But what I just needed to understand was how much I have changed and how much I have grown; with bits of shattered pieces of heart still lying around, vulnerable. But, that is all right. I say, that is absolutely all right.

I have to start being honest about my feelings. I have to. I have started to. I am not going to give up because my emotions have started to get muddled up. It still feels awesome to feel this way, after a long time. Thank you, thank you for this wonderful feeling that you somehow, without knowing, have helped grow inside me. You perhaps will never know how important this feeling is right now for me. For I have felt this after a long while; a long while of self loathe and a long while of self doubt. A long while of giving up on love.

I can only wish the best for you. I had almost given up on how magical it feels to never want to stop smiling and feeling hopeful. Thank you for you will never know the measures of gratitude I feel for your words.

Perhaps, I haven't changed much. With expressing what I truly feel, what I truly observe and what I truly believe in but I am sure there will be someone who will understand this without me having to express it. And perhaps, somehow I will be able to express this without having to compromise who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment