At first, I was feeling slightly proud about this. I managed to work on a software and work on an idea that I have always wanted this blog to be about. About stuff that I make and maybe, if I can, present them in a poster format. Step wise, step.
This, of course, being the first ever step, I was feeling slightly proud. But now I can see a lot of flaws with it. Of course, first thing, the lighting is too weak. It was loadshedding hours; and I took my non-dslr camera to work some magic out. The color of the Nepali paper, the green one came totally wrong!!! It is a different shade of green, like jade (tried to find it out in wiki but I might have to ask a designer friend). Well yes, the color is definitely not this dark.
But, on the positive side of it. I think the font works. Hai? Of course, the pixel is everywhere! but the font definitely works :D. The numbers are there to try to trace the step but a more intricate one will require the numbers. This I was just trying out.
Well, yes. The Project Notebook has started and this particular one is about to be given out.
:D

thank you (for the lack of words) !
ReplyDeletedipti, you're awesome!
ReplyDeletei love the 3rd photo specially!I can imagine you making beautiful things like that diary for a living :)
:D hehe...we all are made of awesomeness..that is my mantra ;)
Deleteoooh will I ever get a personalized notebook?!!
ReplyDelete