Nov 9, 2011

What have I been feeling guilty about for a long while

This is what I have been feeling guilty about for a long while.

And, I have been through a saano tinu revelation of some sort during this week. I have realized how much stressed I have been for such a long while and while I spent hours awake at my assignments; do not get me wrong: I have enjoyed them to the maximum extend; I was forgetting a huge part of why I was doing this: to learn the fun way...except I felt so guilty about the 'fun' part that I compromised it to the 'learning'.

And yes, with almost about some days left, it might have been late but surely, it has been one hell of a ride and it took me all this time to realize that there should be no guilt in wanting to balance your life with fun and learning.

 Well, this one is for anyone who reads this blog and feels the same way I do. :)


Wongi (or as I would have liked to be referred as to: Plutoed)


1 comment: